Welcome to Saferoad Group@welcomeTextTag>
Visit us at Intertraffic Amsterdam
In March 2018, we invite all our customers and business relations to visit us at Intertraffic Amsterdam.
Register for your free entrance to meet with our expert representatives and learn more about our products and services in Amsterdam. You will find us at our stand - 01.422.
The exhibition is also an excellent opportunity to network and witness the latest innovations in road safety and traffic technology.
Saferoad Holding ASA acquires Tubosider France S.A.S.
Oslo, 28 February 2018: Saferoad Holding ASA acquires 60 per cent of Tubosider France from the Tubosider Group, with an option to acquire the remaining 40 per cent.
Tubosider France is a leading player in the French road infrastructure market. The company manufactures corrugated steel solutions for water management applications and distributes guardrails for roads and bridges. Tubosider France had revenue of around NOK 150 million in 2017..read more
Road Safety is Saferoad’s largest business area. Our product portfolio consists mainly of road restraint systems, lighting columns, signs, work zone protection and road marking. We are an integrated solutions provider with capabilities to deliver the full spectrum of services, from design to installation, to our customers.
The Road Infrastructure business area operates under the ViaCon brand. Our product portfolio consists of soil steel bridges, pipes and culverts, geosynthetics and water and sewage. We offer products and solutions for subgrade construction, which refers to the process of stabilising and reinforcing the terrain.